The Greater Columbus Community Helping Hands Inc. (GCCHH), is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization in the Greater Columbus, Ohio Community that consists of a group of volunteers committed to service, programs, and activities which enhance educational opportunities for youth.
GCCHH will give a ‘ helping hand’ to economically challenged students to enable them to achieve their educational and career goals.
To provide quality opportunities to students to enhance their character and leadership development and to have the tools needed to overcome any barriers to achieving their educational and career goals.
A. To help economically challenged high school graduates excel in the pursuit of their education and career goals.
B. To provide quality opportunities for economically challenged students to enhance their character and leadership development through program support to other non-profit service providing agencies.
C. To prepare students to become better and more responsible citizens in a competitive economy and job market.
D. To promote community volunteerism by building a bridge between non-profit service agencies, high school graduates and college students.
OUR CORE VALUES
1. Education – Tools to achieve education and career goals without barriers.
2. Financial Empowerment – Instill knowledge of using sound financial management.
3. Leadership – Courage to lead from the front and to shape the future.
4. Service – Giving the best and achieving excellence each passing day.
5. Health – Increase awareness of and to maintain good health.