Greater Columbus Community Helping Hands, Inc.
The college scholarship program offers continuing college students with financial need the opportunity to secure additional financial assistance to help them reach their higher education goals.
- Candidate must be from the greater Columbus community, which includes Columbus, Gahanna, Pickerington, Worthington, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Dublin, Hilliard, Scholar House, Pheasant Run and Marsh Run communities.
- Candidate must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater based on a 4.0 scale
- Candidate must have completed one grading period by the application deadline date
- Candidate must be enrolled in an accredited public or nonprofit college or university in the United States
- Candidate may or may not be a participant in their College Honors Program
Recipients are chosen on the basis of the following selection criteria:
- Academic potential
- Financial need
- Community service
- Involvement in extracurricular activities
- Special need
- Scholarship awards are paid to the college or university the student is attending.
- Awards may be used for books and fees only.
- Scholarships vary based on funds availability.
How to Apply
Applications are available online at:
The Columbus Foundation
Contact Person: Alicia Szempruch, Scholarships Officer
1234 E. Broad Street Columbus, Ohio 43205 email: ASzempruch@columbusfoundation.org